1 .When lighting your Candle first time, do not extinguish the candle until the wax melts across entire surface this may take anywhere from 2-4 hours. Our candles have a memory so this will make your candle last longer and smell stronger
2. Trim the wick to 5 mm before each burn. (Super important!) This will promote an even burn, steady flame and will help limit sooting/mushrooming of wick.
3. If soot forms on the inside of your glassware, simply extinguish your candle and wait for it to cool. Then wipe with a clean damp cloth or paper towel. Trim the wick and relight.
4. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
5. Always dip the wick into melted wax to extinguish. Do not blow out the flame.
6. Eliminate draughts from your environment where possible. Draughts decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, increased smoking and diminish scent throw.
7. An efficient burning means flame is not flickering, is teardrop shaped and standing upright.
8. Maximise your scent throw by keeping windows and doors closed. For maximum fragrance keep your environment closed up, light your candle and burn in desired space for 30 mins before entering.
10. Always store your Candle in a cool, dark and dry place. 11. Avoid placing your Candle where it will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as a spotlights. Exposure to these may cause discolouring of your candle.