- Soy wax is an entirely natural product. It's a vegetable wax made from soybeans. Its safe for both your skin and your respiratory system!
- The production of soy wax provides jobs for thousands of rural workers, It's a renewable source too, unlike paraffin wax.
- Soy wax is a carbon neutral product, meaning you can enjoy your candle knowing it hasn't had a negative impact on the environment.
- Soy wax burns up to 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in long-lasting candles and giving you better value for money.
- Soy wax is a softer wax that paraffin - this allows you to easily remove residue wax from your containers once your candle is finished so you can use them for other things!
- Soy wax is clean burning. It doesn't release carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. This is especially important for families with young children and/or pets
- Soy wax won't release petrol-carbon soot like you get from paraffin candles meaning no oily black marks on your walls!
- Soy wax doesn't support the oil industry (where paraffin wax candles are derived)
There is one downside to Soy wax in our opinion. It can look a bit funny after you burn it, the tops can be a bit bumpy, and well, we didn't like that...
Worry not! This is where our coconut wax blend comes in - being even softer than Soy a Coco-Soy mixture not only produces an even better scent throw, it also gives beautiful smooth tops just like you'd expect from a high-end luxury brand.
But! without any of the nasty carbon footprint attached!
All of the benefits, None of the draw backs.
Thanks for reading,